Bryan Sheehy - Digital Media Professional - Résumé
Orange County, CA
+1 (949) 547-5729
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Instant Replay Operator / EIC
Rush Media - Orange, CA - August 2016 to Present
Responsibilities as EIC:
- Ensure all cameras, microphones, video signals, etc. are working properly for live stream shows. Monitor all equipment during show and trouble shoot any problems that arise.
Responsibilities as Instant Replay Operator:
- Assist with setup and teardown of each show
- Capture footage of pre show content and edit together for show intro
- Operate the instant replay control panel during live show
- Edit roll out packages and player sizzle reels
- Assist the director with color consistency across all cameras
Video Editor / Digital Media Director
National Magazine Publisher - Irvine, CA - February 2012 to March 2018
- Produce web videos for product reviews and other video marketing material
- Manage multiple company YouTube Channels
- Produce motiongraphics pieces for company web videos, using After Effects
- Photo editing and manipulation
- Photo color correction and grading
- Photography for marketing material
- Photography for company events and trade shows
- Oversee and ma interactive digital magazines for the web and native iOS and Android apps
- Publish content to multiple websites via Wordpress CMS
- Create and schedule weekly html newsletters
- Design custom html eblasts
Graphic Design Certificate
Saddleback College - Mission Viejo, CA
2011 to 2013
Attended Saddleback College to gain a certificate in graphic design through their 2 year graphic design program. Key areas of focus were design, layout, typography, digital and print production and software i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
Live Video, Video Broadcasting, Video Production, Photography, Video and Photography Lighting, Audio Recording, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe After Effects, Graphic Design, HTML, Wordpress, YouTube Content Management
Portfolio Site: http://www.bryansheehy.com
Personal YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/5CoKMJ
Film Photo YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/2jFDnp
Film Photo Website: http://www.filmphotography.club
I'm a results driven, digital media professional with demonstrated success in producing, shooting, and editing video, as well as photography and various forms of digital content for a variety of media websites and digital publications.
I enjoy working in an environment that promotes the pursuit of excellence within a respectful team that values collaboration, open communications, continuous improvement, best practices and integrity.
I work daily within the Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Illustrator. I proficiently operate professional tools such as video cameras, dslr cameras, lighting equipment, audio equipment and more, to create digital content.